Calibre has extensive experience in all aspects of power generation and distribution for both HV and LV. We have resources and capability to cover all aspects of power requirements from load analysis, generation and substation design, fuel selection, integration of solar power, network analysis, protection study, HV submission, cable selection, transformer sizing and protection setting files.
Out team can provide:
- Earthing solutions
- Equipment sizing and selection recommendations (transformers, power station, cables lines, switchboards)
- Lightning protection
- Motor control centres detail design
- Power system network modeling including fault levels, voltage and load flow
- Substation and switch room design
- Plant layouts for electrical, lighting and services, instrumentation and communications
- Instrument selection, detailed control design, commissioning and optimisation
- Load shedding and emergency backup power systems and methods
- Load list calculations for maximum demand and annual energy demand
- Site construction management, testing and commissioning and handover
- Factory (FAT) and site acceptance (SAT) testing, including witness of vendor factory testing
- Control system design including hardware, functional specification and testing
All electrical design and construction works are delivered with safety as the number one priority.