Whether you are the owner, manager or key stakeholder in a multi-billion dollar resources project, or making minor modifications to public infrastructure, Calibre provides a broad spectrum of mechanical and piping engineering services.
We work with both major private sector clients and government bodies, designing and implementing new systems or adapting existing systems to meet specific requirements.
Councils to conglomerates.
Big, or small, we do it all.
Magicians or engineers?
Our mechanical engineers focus on delivering solutions that make the complex seem simple (a not so easy task). Our designs and recommendations result in increased cost-effectiveness, productivity, and usability for owners and operators alike.
Depending on your needs, our team can provide complete engineering, procurement, and construction support to deliver a major project, or provide consulting engineering services to troubleshoot any issue.
You’re the client – you set the parameters.
Our team provides a host of services, including:
- 2D and 3D drafting, including intelligent modeling and a full suite of BIM competencies
- Conveyor services, including dynamic modeling
- Equipment selection from crushers and conveyors to heat exchangers and cranes
- Materials handling, including Discrete Element Modelling (DEM) chute modelling
- Process equipment design, including shaft drives, tanks and pressure vessels, and
- Pumping, piping and pipeline services, including surge (water hammer) and network modeling.