Increasing production and extending the life of resource supply
Delivering an extra 35Mtpa
Calibre QuadR was engaged as the engineering, procurement and construction management provider for Rio Tinto's Yandicoogina facility to improve production from 18Mtpa to 53Mtpa across five delivery stages.
Minimal disruption to operations
Our team was also appointed to manage the design, construction and commissioning of the bulk supply switchyard. Tie-in of the new equipment was conducted without interruption to plant operations other than a single 16h shutdown.
- Supporting infrastructure including civil, water/wastewater, accommodation, flood management, power, controls and communications
- Construction of wet processing facility
- Installation of a second stacker
- Construction of sizer plant
- Upgrade of existing processing plant