South-west Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Award-winning, innovative and cutting-edge property development with first-class community facilities.
Nestled within restored bushland, Harrington Grove is a premium residential housing estate that offers a unique balance of bushland privacy and community interaction. It consists of exceptional urban homesites and first-class community facilities for its residents.
Key objective of conservation and regeneration
With 60% of the land to remain bushland, the key objective of the estate is bushland conservation and regeneration.
To meet this objective, Calibre Built Environment adopted an innovative and interactive approach to engineering including creative water sensitive urban design. The development also embraces the ideals of connectivity and sustainability, with a network of cycle-ways and footpaths to enable people to travel from Camden Valley Way to Kirkham via Harrington Grove.
In addition to engineering advice during master planning, our team provided the design and construction supervision of:
- 1,100 residential lots
- Camden Valley Way and Oran Park Drive signalised intersection
- Design of Campbell Creek rehabilitation, onsite detention basins and water quality ponds at Oran Park Dr
- Oran Park Drive upgrade
- Harrington Parkway extension
- Construction Supervision
- Utility Service Coordination
- 2016 UDIA NSW – Winner – Masterplanned Communities
- 2014 UDIA NSW – Winner – Residential Development
- 2014 UDIA National – Australian Residential Development of the Year
- 2014 Consult Australia – Highly Commended – Client Focus
- 2013 UDIA NSW – Winner – Residential Development
+61 2 8808 5000