Whether it’s for high-end residential, retail, commercial developments, health and education projects, or mining and industrial infrastructure, we offer structural engineering as a core capability.
Recognised for our ability to balance traditional design and construction techniques with innovative solutions, we provide expertise in:
- 2D and 3D drafting including intelligent modeling through to 6D BIM solutions
- Basement structures
- Below water construction
- Bridges (eg pre-stressed concrete girder, pre-fabricated, steel, pedestrian)
- Dynamic structural analysis
- Foundation engineering
- High-rise development
- Post-tensioned structures
- Precast construction
- Seismic risk assessment and strengthening
- Shop detailing
- Static structural analysis and compliance checking to local and international standards
- Steel, concrete and aluminium structures including footing design, and
- Water retaining structures.
Fostering an open forum for idea-sharing and problem-solving
Projects are collaborative endeavours between clients and a responsive project team. Resolving issues – structural, planning or management – is at the core of our project delivery methodology. An open dialogue brings faster delivery and superior outcomes.
Our pre-emptive approach, cultivated through years of practice and collective expertise, means we identify and address potential problems before they occur, minimising possible schedule and cost slippages.
The right people and leading technology
With extensive experience as key members of design and construct teams, as well as direct engagement with architects or asset owners, we can act as lead engineer and assemble specialist teams, or provide niche services.
Our skills are enhanced by the use of FEM (Finite Elements Method) programs, BIM (Building Information Modeling) and soil structure interaction software and can be leveraged to benefit your project.
Calibre’s expertise across numerous engineering, and surveying and planning disciplines complements our structural capabilities.