Geothermal CPD Training
CPD presentations to help architects harness the energy of geothermal technology
At Calibre Sustainability Solutions, we’re passionate about helping architects build smarter and more sustainably with energy efficient solutions like geothermal air conditioning.
As part of the Australian Institute of Architects Refuel program, Calibre is offering customised, live, one hour CPD presentations on designing and integrating geothermal technology into a range of projects.
Having been involved in the geothermal industry in Australia for the past 13 years, the team at Calibre want to take this opportunity to share their expertise to help architects move forward with the technology.
Our tailored presentations will provide architects with an understanding of geothermal systems, their suitability for projects and provide relevant information to participating organisations.
Noel Robinson, CEO & Managing Director, The NRA Collaborative
Mark gave a great presentation and we are keen to embody the technology in our projects moving forward.
- A great introduction to geothermal technology provided in a one hour online or inperson session
- 45 minute presentation, 15 minute Q&A
- Customised presentation – we can adapt our presentation to give you the information relevant to your organisation
- Learn from Australia’s leading geothermal expert who has had deep exposure on projects, including the largest geothermal installation in the southern hemisphere
- Certificate upon completion of post presentation questionnaire
- 1 Formal CPD point (registered architects only)
Key Learning Outcomes
- Define a geothermal system including outline the first principals of a system
- Evaluate design considerations when considering a geothermal system
- Outline a project plan
- Identify documentation of works / system
- Define requirements for integration with consultants
- Manage geothermal installations for optimal project outcomes
- Define the economics of geothermal installations
Business Unit Leader Sustainable Solutions
Mark has been working in geothermal for over ten years and has over 20 years’ experience within the property and construction industries. He is one of the pioneers of the Australian geothermal industry and is recognised as a leading specialist in Australia. Mark joined Calibre in April 2020 to establish a business unit directed at the delivery of sustainable solutions to the built environment.Connect on Linkedin