Our team of mining consultants have reconciliation capabilities associated with open cut and underground bulk minerals, industrial minerals, precious metals and base metals projects.
We have worldwide experience with resource and reserve evaluation, grade control systems, short and long term mine planning and scheduling, underground thin vein mining, and hard rock mining using software such as XPAC, MineSight, Datamine, Surpac, Vulcan, and Whittle.
Across numerous countries and commodities, we have worked with reconciliation projects ranging from minor sites through to multinational operations. Our diverse experience translates into practical, robust and location appropriate solutions to evaluate a mine’s operating performance.
Calibre provide solutions across:
- Grade control systems
- Mapping the reconciliation cycle
- Mine optimisation and operational optimisation through reconciliation processes and systems resource/reserve evaluation
- Project assessment
- Project management of reconciliation
- Reconciliation due diligence and audits
- Short and long term mine planning and scheduling, and
- Statutory resource/reserve reporting to relevant geographic standards.
Contact - Australia
+61 8 9327 9500