Geology & Mining Services
Calibre’s established geology, mining and geotechnical team has a wealth of global experience working in remote and diverse environments.
We are specialists in underground and open pit mining, seam and narrow vein modeling, bulk mining, grade control, and short- to long-term mining strategies in a range of commodities, including coal, bauxite, base metals, precious metals, and industrial minerals.
Our capabilities encompass a variety of specialist mining software packages, including Datamine, Surpac, Vulcan, Supervisor and others.
Calibre can deliver:
- Compliance reporting of resources (e.g JORC Code, NI 43-101)
- Data quality assurance and quality control (QA\QC)
- Exploration targeting and management
- Geostatistical applications, from variography through to conditional simulation and recoverable resource estimates
- Resource grade control and mine reconciliation
- Resource modeling and evaluation
- Sampling theory and practices
- Technical reviews, due diligence and audits
- Technical studies from scoping through to feasibility, and
- Training and mentoring.
Contact - Australia
+61 8 9327 9500