Calibre’s electrical engineers provide complete electrical design, testing, and commissioning services, whether for major high voltage (HV) systems or instruments and communications.
Our team can provide:
- Control system design including hardware, functional specification and testing
- Earthing solutions
- Equipment sizing and selection recommendations (transformers, power station, cables lines, switchboards)
- Factory (FAT) and site acceptance (SAT) testing, including witness of vendor factory testing
- Instrument selection, detailed control design, commissioning and optimisation
- Lightning protection
- Load list calculations for maximum demand and annual energy demand
- Load shedding and emergency backup power systems and methods
- Motor control centres detail design
- Plant layouts for electrical, lighting and services, instrumentation and communications
- Power system network modeling including fault levels, voltage and load flow
- Site construction management, testing and commissioning and handover, and
- Substation and switch room design
All electrical design and construction works are delivered with safety as the number one priority.