Coca-Cola Amatil Distribution Centre
Hazelmere, Western Australia, Australia
The Coca-Cola Amatil Distribution Centre includes an office building, 40,000m2 truck parking canopy, entry/exit canopy and battery room under the warehouse roof.
Our team provided structural engineering services. Key elements include:
- Portal frame construction of warehouse with structural steel columns and beams to resist lateral loads
- Pre-cambered structural steel beams to reduce steel beam sizes
- Pre-cast tilt panel office building with structural steel beams and purlins to roof
- Pre-cast retaining walls to support higher ground slab for truck access at unloading canopy
- Structural steel outriggers supporting cantilever awnings “jointless” steel fibre reinforced ground slab to support racking post and fork lift.