Our technically skilled and highly experienced team of mining consultants have worked on numerous deposit styles and commodities around the globe, including both greenfield and brownfield environments ranging from near-mine to very remote settings.
Calibre can assist with a range of services, or provide assistance in specific areas such as:
- Alteration and metamorphic overprints
- Desktop tenement reviews and expenditure management
- Determining mineralisation controls and subsequent target generation drill program design and supervision
- Exploration logistics and remote site set-up
- Generation of 3D computer models with a focus on stratigraphy, structure and geological modeling and resource estimation
- GIS and drill database management
- Interaction with landowners and relevant stakeholders
- Interpretation and modeling of geophysical, geochemical and geological data sets
- ‘On-the-ground’ exploration management
- Preparation and management of exploration budgets
- Research and engagement of data service providers and contractors, and
- Tenement reporting and liaison with governmental departments.
Our team can also provide services and specialist support in Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) and statutory resource reporting (e.g. JORC, NI 43-101, SAMREC).