Railway control, systems and operations knowledge plays a vital role in assisting rail owners and operators to reduce both capital and operating expenditure.
Calibre provides advice on investment in signaling, systems and communications technologies and networks allowing operators and owners the capability for future automation, leading to operational and financial efficiency.
Comprehensive signaling, systems and communications
Our rail systems team leverages the multidisciplinary expertise of information technology (IT), track, civil and drainage engineering specialists to deliver safety, productivity and performance in rail networks, infrastructure and operations.
Our detailed knowledge of railway operations and modeling, combined with our capabilities in signaling technology, translates to independent and objective signaling system and communication design, installation, commissioning and support services across traditional and emerging technologies.
Partnering with you
Whether for heavy haul, freight, or passenger railways or light rail networks, we work with clients to deliver systems to meet present and future growth expectations.
Depending on your needs, we deliver rail systems solutions incorporating:
- Automatic train protection (ATP)
- Communications-based train control (CBTC)
- Driverless automatic train operation (ATO)
- Driver assist (DA) technologies
- Electro Pneumatic Braking (ECP)
- European rail traffic management system (ERTMS)
- European train control system (ETCS)
- Fibre and microwave transmission
- In cab signaling systems (ICSS), and
- Very High Frequency (VHF) radio.
We work closely with you from the initial development phase to thoroughly understand your exact requirements, opportunities, constraints and challenges of the rail development.